ludo_nell4 Lurker Joined Sep 10, 2024 Posts 21 Reaction score 0 Oct 14, 2024 #1 This is kagto or kagtori. she is beautiful Instagram
ludo_nell4 Lurker Joined Sep 10, 2024 Posts 21 Reaction score 0 Oct 18, 2024 #10 This is a photo from Rosaria's set :BongoBan:
ludo_nell4 Lurker Joined Sep 10, 2024 Posts 21 Reaction score 0 Oct 21, 2024 #11 new photos posted on instagram
B BevCam11 Lurker Joined Jul 19, 2024 Posts 30 Reaction score 0 Oct 30, 2024 #12 She published 2 sets
ludo_nell4 Lurker Joined Sep 10, 2024 Posts 21 Reaction score 0 Oct 30, 2024 #13 makima set is an old set and shogun set hasn't been released yet, I think. If anyone wants to split the payment to shogun set, I could join.
makima set is an old set and shogun set hasn't been released yet, I think. If anyone wants to split the payment to shogun set, I could join.
B BevCam11 Lurker Joined Jul 19, 2024 Posts 30 Reaction score 0 Oct 31, 2024 #14 The makima set has 3 versions and I can't consider it old as I have never seen it before.
ludo_nell4 Lurker Joined Sep 10, 2024 Posts 21 Reaction score 0 Nov 1, 2024 #15 new photos posted on instagram