Tacho18

Lurker
Joined
Dec 9, 2024
Posts
9
Reaction score
0
Juliana Simms
About Juliana Simms
Juliana Simms from Minsk, Belarus, has posed for 30 covers, 12 photosets, and 18 videos, before retiring in 2016.
  • Age: 36 years young
  • Born: Friday 11th of November 1988
  • Birthplace: Minsk, Belarus
  • Ethnicity: Caucasian
  • Sexuality: Straight
  • Profession: Adult Model, Plus size Model
  • Hair color: Brown
  • Eye color: Brown
  • Height: 5'7" (or 170 cm)
  • Weight: 171 lbs (or 78 kg)
  • Body type: BBW
  • Measurements: 40F-36-46
  • Bra/cup size: 40F
  • Boobs: Real Natural
  • Pubic hair: Shaved/Brazilian
  • Years active: 2014 - 2016 (started around 25 years old; 2 years in the business)
Juliana Simms is the perfect voluptuous covergirl with a big smile and even bigger boobs showing off for Scoreland. Watch as Juliana slides off her panties, lays back to play with her shaved pussy and then measure her body.

Juliana Simms

juliana simms
https://pixeldrain.com/u/XN8gr6mw
Juliana Simms is a busty newcomer who looking to make a big impression to many fans before her by working with Score where she exposes those beautiful huge natural tits of hers. As the latest new edition to Score library of busty models, she has gain wide popularity from many boob fans throughout the half of 2015 for her softcore performance in every scene she has appear in.
With voluptuous assets, her gorgeous looks can definitely get everyone attention from boob fan to horny pervs alike in a mere instant especially those those huge tits of hers which she uses to her full advantage. In this exclusive interview, the lovely Juliana Simms reveals all and tells us what her plans are in the porn industry as many boob fans are eagerly wanting to know the answers while hoping to see more or something new from her this year.
https://pixeldrain.com/u/pDuFRD8W
As a busty newcomer, her popularity continues to grow with every new scene she appears in that please and thrill many boob fans before her as she definitely aims to enjoy herself being a busty porn star in the world of professional modeling. You can follow this gorgeous busty newcomer on simpcity, https://simpcityopen.com/threads/143741/
to learn more about her if you are a big fan of hers or just a fan of big boobs
https://pixeldrain.com/u/HgTPKSb3
interviewer:
where are you from?
Juliana Simms
I come from Central Europe. Born in a small town, now I live in the capital.
interviewer:
What have you been up to lately?
Juliana Simms The last 7 years I have been florist, bouquets for brides do and execute the wedding flowers. Also teaches at the Institute of Floristry.
interviewer:
When and why did you first decide to model?
Juliana Simms
My first photo shoot was in November 2014. The manager of the Score found me back in 2012 and for two years I did not dare to work as a model. But for two years I studied many sites devoted to girls with big breasts and realized that I like it and I would like to try.
interviewer:
Have you ever done webcam and skype shows before?
Juliana Simms
No, I’ve never heard of it. And now I do not know much about this topic.
interviewer:
Have you watched any porn before your modeling career? If you do it? How often?
Juliana Simms
I used to be able to watch porn joke with my friends. I was not interested. Now I belong to the normal porn. I think that if a person wanted to, I would love to see.
interviewer:
Do have a boyfriend, or are you married?
Juliana Simms
This is an interesting question. I can answer that now my heart is free! šŸ˜‰
interviewer:
What do you do when you not modeling? How is a normal day in your life?
Juliana Simms
A typical day in my life next. I get up early, not like a long sleep. Before lunch, I work, I meet with clients. After lunch, I meet with my family or friends. Twice a week I go to the gym. I like to go to the most recent sessions in the cinema. I go out of town with friends to smoke hookah. On weekends, I go to the clubs, I like to dance.
interviewer:
Have you met many fans, both in public and on social media? How do they react? Any conversation so far?
Juliana Simms
I love my fans. I’m new in the modeling business. I know that many models have more than 10,000 fans. I’ve got quite a few, but I appreciate and respect each of them. I believe that the first fans are the most important. I had never met fans in person, just talk to them on the Internet. I think I’ll be very glad to see my fans if someone comes and want to speek with me or want something more… šŸ˜‰

https://pixeldrain.com/u/4TwzYHqZ



Juliana Simms

https://www.theyarehuge.com/v/big-boobed-pjuliana-simms-at-the-gym.big-boobs

Juliana Simms

https://www.theyarehuge.com/v/juliana-simms-her-boobs-are-a-wonderland.big-boobs
 
Back
Top