Request Fansly Jenniferssecrets

In case anybody searches for her by name: Jennifer Ruziscka
 
Be wary, she may be using an agency now. I just paid $20 for two vids from her, which curiously had no preview, as she has always provided. It ended up being the same video twice of her asking what "I" would like to see from her next - a vid that she had already posted for free on her timeline a few weeks ago! I responded about how I liked the video just to see what would happen. Soon after, "she" asked how I liked the vid, and then started the pre-sexting talk, followed by a video offer with no preview, 30 seconds, for $15. I hope I'm wrong, but this seems to follow the pattern we've seen with other creators. And she was just getting into B/G work, too, so I hope the prices don't suddenly jump for those.
 
Here are a couple of pics from her recent instagram posts, which I think is still actually her. It feels so detached from her OF page, which is nothing but videos with captions & no previews now. Even her most recent wall post was just a repeat of something she had posted for Halloween. It's sad, because she seemed so personable in the DM's and in comments on posts up until November 1st, and she was promising some really hot content in the future. I'm guessing this might also explain why, when I reminded her of my custom request she hadn't fulfilled, she said she'd get to it, then never did - maybe the agency goes back longer than I'd thought (I didn't have to pay for the vid in advance, so nothing lost on that, to be fair).
https://ibb.co/CskzWN3
https://ibb.co/d6DQ4Wr
 
I'd like to see her work with her former students. Who would be adults now.
 
She had just started collaborating on B/G vids, so anything is possible. I actually wonder if she's aware of what has become of her page since the agency took over.
 
Back
Top