O ollie6k Lurker Joined Apr 20, 2022 Posts 4 Reaction score 0 Apr 20, 2022 #1 Does anyone have an up to date Jennalore set I’ve looked everywhere but nothing is up to her last upload a few months ago and no videos either
Does anyone have an up to date Jennalore set I’ve looked everywhere but nothing is up to her last upload a few months ago and no videos either
Z Zedric Lurker Joined Mar 16, 2022 Posts 169 Reaction score 0 Apr 20, 2022 #2 https://mega.nz/folder/1A1ixKqI#dxcy1P294R_Q8A8ood7SnA
O ollie6k Lurker Joined Apr 20, 2022 Posts 4 Reaction score 0 Apr 20, 2022 #3 she does have some stuff that isnt on here for anyone in the future hopefully we can get those too
O ollie6k Lurker Joined Apr 20, 2022 Posts 4 Reaction score 0 Aug 29, 2022 #4 the link is dead and I was hoping someone had an updated version of it her last post was in 2021 I think?
the link is dead and I was hoping someone had an updated version of it her last post was in 2021 I think?
T TonoBench9 Lurker Joined Dec 5, 2022 Posts 81 Reaction score 0 Feb 15, 2025 #6 Nothing since '21 so I'll post stuff from her wall.
O ollie6k Lurker Joined Apr 20, 2022 Posts 4 Reaction score 0 Feb 17, 2025 #7 I’ve been waiting so long for this
T TonoBench9 Lurker Joined Dec 5, 2022 Posts 81 Reaction score 0 Feb 17, 2025 #10 She did a ton of content when she was active. Shame she never revealed more.