

What you'll Your fav tiktok girl-next-door AND med student!


Stats:
♡ Thickie Asian
♡ 5ft 4in / 148 lbs
♡ 34B boobies
♡ Can balance chemical equations
What you'll find in your DMs!

Nudes
🎞Photo Sets

XXX Videos

Sexting

Customs

Daily Life of a Med Student Vlogs and more!

I reply to my inbox messages as soon as possible!

Add a little tip to catch my attention! I’ll pay special attention and give exclusive treats to people who support me, especially big tippers

Please be respectful of me!

Don’t be shy! I love to spoil!
I don’t really have many subscribers and I have plenty of student loans.

Come chat with me and help me out? I’m sure we could… work something out

----------
Hi! Welcome to my OnlyFans

Thank you so much for subscribing for exclusive content of me that you will NEVER see elsewhere. (i hope

)
To give you an idea of what to expect from me, here’s a welcome package that I prepared for you. Make sure to turn on your REBILL so you won’t miss out on my daily content.
I check OnlyFans for messages daily so i’ll actually reply if you introduce yourself! We can talk about anything :3 With me, you can be whoever you want to be, all the fantasies you’ve never told anyone about. I’m pretty open minded and that’s what got me started doing this in the first place hehe. I loooove to tease

Of course I know you know this is just an automatic welcome message but I genuinely do appreciate your support in following my account and unlocking content



so just message me and I’ll reply soon I promise

I’d really appreciate it if you UNLOCK this welcome set with a super preview of exclusive pics now and message me what you think! (

includes nudes


) Thank uuu






