Request gutsands1uts, eddie_moran0, Eddie❦, Edmorgue


Looks like shes going on hiatus(?) cause a lot of people are asking her to make an OF
 
There's definitely more to it. Girl was a complete thirst trap. I doubt a bunch of messages begging for OF broke her. Most likely mental health and maybe her family found her accounts. Hope she comes back though.
 
Yeah, she was posting crazy stuff. She liked it like she was into it but all of a sudden disappeared. I doubt it was people messaging her because she would post about how I’m gonna sell this and that and then disappeared like the avatar. I wish she would come back. I miss her instagram
 
Maybe you’re right and her family found it and they’re upset so she stopped
 
You basically answered your own question tho, the people nagging her when she said she didn't want to do OF would clearly fuck with her mental if they keep bothering her nonstop. Sure she could block people but that doesn't stop everyone else thats new from asking too. She could have that shit pinned on her head and people will still ask, they always do lol
 
As a thirst trap? Doubtful. She knew what she was about. She just put that up as a FAQ. She even said that she would make one eventually, just not yet. Now, I'm not saying that the attention never got overwhelming. People change and a history of mental illness can enhance that. Plus, social media addiction. But all we can do is speculate. To say it's obvious is to discredit the complexity of the human experience. Like the saying goes. You never know what kind of shitty day someone else may be going through. Don't view others through a lense of simplicity when you yourself aren't simple.
 
Back
Top