Request OnlyFans Asian ggsonlyxx

linegarden

Lurker
Joined
May 28, 2022
Posts
9
Reaction score
0
FTw9H8hXsAc0pJV

Her twitter: https://twitter.com/ggsonlyxx
her onlyfans: https://onlyfans.com/ggsonlyxx
 
Aaaaaaand here are all of her videos! If you want more from someone you like, and you don't want to pay, DM me with their info! (no big names, hidden gems only, and fansly accounts preferred). As always, enjoy!
https://bunkrrr.org/a/LC0w1yha
 
Nah, bunkr sucks because half of the fucking videos are unavailable. Their servers are always down for maintenance.
 
I used to sub to her fansly, I might have some old renew rewards if I check, but she used to just upload everything for free and then just started price ramping and posting less and less content that was decent.
 
It was after she got with an agency. Before she use to have 8 min vids for 15 dls as ppvs. Now you have to tip her 30dls and you only get 1-3 minute vids. But she was smart. When she made the excuse that she was dropping out of University to focus on OF only. That was a good excuse for people to not question why she is always online. That way no one questions it being her agency
 
Her agency is Bluresca, whoever’s signed with them always charges really high ppv. Went from giving you a free vid for renewing to charging $30+ for them T_T
 
is no one buying her recent ppv's? I get curious sometimes if they improved or if they have only gotten worse
 
Back
Top