Request Foximusprime

She said she made her onlyfans free. I didn’t ever remember she had one
 
It was quite a while ago. At first I assumed it was a joke type thing being Foxi. Though since it used to be paid, maybe it isn’t and I don’t recall she ever posted much. I haven’t seen anything of it myself apart from the banner and profile img. As of now I’m not sure of the status on it but she announced this very recently.
 
So I found some posts related and yes it did start as a gag shoot though still I’m not certain on anything really. Also I noticed since the last time I saw her she gained a little bit of weight. She looks so cute n sexy and my god her boobs are bursting lol. Either way she’s perfect but thought of posting a fresher pic :) if you ever get down to her OF content and up it here if it’s worth the time that’d be sweet as.
 
Yeah her tits have definitely got bigger. I’m totally okay with the weight gain
 
Does anyone wanna try doing that X-ray shit on these or mess with the brightening? I suppose it only really benefits when they aren’t wearing any bras.. I’m gonna up some more of this cutie and her delightful mommy milker energy. I posted nearly everything worth of her on apart from these recent bunch and it never lets me post on there anymore idk. Doesn’t even let me select the option to choose a vid or pic lol it’s a shame since I used to always be posting updates first.

 
Sweet Foxi, isn’t she so squeezable 🤤🥰 I gather people must’ve seen her stuff already, as she posts. Though not everyone probably saw them or even have social media. I only ever post now on odd occasion but this is because of the X-ray thing I asked about. Since I saw it a few times now I wanna see it on everything I’ve seen before with thin tops and braless-ness lol. Anyhow bc that onlyfans gag is free I would check it out but I never use my card online and I have another in case I do. I don’t wanna go though the whole process though man and I have to upload stuff here individually too.













 
Someone got her a nice swimsuit. Good to see her lookin healthy. And to see her at all really. Hope to see her more, so cute. Miss her ASMR so much. I haven’t told her that yet, idk if she’s gonna get back to it or not. I’ll update this post with her response to that if anyone cares as to so.
 
LOL found on old phone turns out i was right she did have one but for gits n shiggles but still W though and wtf to my surprise its still active lmao why didnt i just search to begin with bc i knew from a old tweet she said but i thought that was a joke too anyway theres 1 more vid & pic the vid is just her saying she got her shirt wet but dries it with a fan... breh and the pic is pixelated foot pic from old DM for ppv
 
Back
Top