Rehearsal-B
Lurker
- Joined
- Jun 19, 2024
- Posts
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
Anyone ever get content of her?
I took the plunge once and she was inactive for a majority of the month.
Only joined because of a thumb in butt video she teased on X, then after subbing she wanted even more before sending so I just gave up lol.
Iāve gotten direct customs before but even then I never seem to get what Iām asking for. Curious if anyone has had better luck than me?
https://onlyfans.com/foreignbae_xo
https://twitter.com/foreignbae_xo












I took the plunge once and she was inactive for a majority of the month.
Only joined because of a thumb in butt video she teased on X, then after subbing she wanted even more before sending so I just gave up lol.
Iāve gotten direct customs before but even then I never seem to get what Iām asking for. Curious if anyone has had better luck than me?
https://onlyfans.com/foreignbae_xo
https://twitter.com/foreignbae_xo