moorcroft2
Lurker
- Joined
- Oct 23, 2023
- Posts
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
I stumbled across my coworker's TikTok and you can't possibly understand how exciting it is. It's like a 180 on her personality with all the thirst traps.
TikTok - Make Your Day
I also found her twitter with even more goodies.
https://twitter.com/f_lauraa9/
I haven't found her instagram yet though, she alludes to it a lot in person. There's also rumors of a spicy reddit account. She has really distinctive tattoos so I thought it would be easy to track her down but I've not found more for awhile. Please let me know if you can find more!






TikTok - Make Your Day
I also found her twitter with even more goodies.
https://twitter.com/f_lauraa9/
I haven't found her instagram yet though, she alludes to it a lot in person. There's also rumors of a spicy reddit account. She has really distinctive tattoos so I thought it would be easy to track her down but I've not found more for awhile. Please let me know if you can find more!





