Request Patreon Fansly FetishDeluxe / LatexFoxy / LatexFoxy2.0 / Iconessex

thats why i was surprised there was no thread and no other leaks i could find
 
just released two joi videos totalling 12 minutes for $200 on that fansly, now I'm looking to pirate it out of spite. no reason to charge that much for that little content
 
I had no idea it was that expensive, Jesus. They are hot as fuck and give away a lot on free sites but $200 for some broken English joi video is insulting.
 
They have some stuff on Kemono that looks to be from their Patreon. Looks like latexfoxy is the main girl of the group. There isn't anything explicit, but still some very hot content, especially if you are into latex like I am.
https://kemono.cr/patreon/user/5381997
I saw those two new videos get posted to fansly - they were $120, but they have discounted them to $60 for the next 2 days if anyone wants to be a good sport and get them for us. haha. Sounds like they might be a bit more explicit, but probably just topless.
 
Looks like they have added a new girl to the team, possibly to replace Ramona. :peepoSad:
Latex Bunny - She does look like she has potential
Instagram
Only a few clips on the Insta - nothing on her fansly as yet.
 
Back
Top