Part 1 of Her OF Wall Vids Rip:
Here is part one of my rip of Jane / femmepuppy's paid OF wall. Since the content is over 20 GB, I am splitting it into two.
This GoFile link contains her videos from approx. 09-2019 to 10-2022. The second half will cover 10-2022 to 06-2023 (when I was last subbed to her and backed up her wall).
Taking advantage of the larger file limits on Pixeldrain, the Pixeldrain mirror will be in the form of two 10 gb+ zips for the wall posts and one zip for the ppvs. I know not everyone can DL this way that is why I am providing GoFile as an alternative for that. Feel free to mirror with credit (these are my personal purchases).
There are some vids of her yapping and just smoking, but there's also a lot of full nude and booty focused content.
GoFile Link:
https://gofile.io/d/3VugMU
Pixeldrain Mirror:
[uploading to be added]
Various Vid Thumbs (to give you a sense of what's in there):