Request Falinxie

I take it her OF is just her showing tits? Does she do anything else?
 
From her OF:
"I finally get to follow my dreams of being a fan-service cosplayer. Topless cosplay."
 

Livestream announcement!
Where: @falinxievip
When: Friday August 9th at 4pm PST
What: I'll be opening a booster box of Temporal Forces!!
Cost: Just the VIP subscription!
Special details:
- Everyone who has Renew ON will receive a copy of the livestream in their DMs!
- Bounty reward! If I pull Raging Bolt ex 208/162, Gouging Fire ex 204/162, AND Walking Wake ex 205/162 (the Johto Paradox trio) I'll remove my underwear and do a celebratory dance for the COVETED full nude reveal 😗
So I guess how much of a gambler are you >:3c
Either way it's bound to be a great time with hopefully some great pulls! Even if we don't hit the bounty I'll still do plenty of boob jiggles and booty wiggles~☆
See you there!!

Might not be much chance of her ending up full nude here, but definitely promising to see it's something she's thinking about going forward
 
Back
Top