Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/emilyvons..._web_button_share_sheet&igsh=ZDNlZDc0MzIxNw==
(I dont know if that is her real Ig but it has many pics of her)https://www.instagram.com/emilyvons?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet&igsh=ZDNlZDc0MzIxNw==
Twitter/X: https://x.com/EmilyvStrasser
She is an Austrian woman who was a contestant on the German show *The Bachelor.* After that, she created a profile on 4Based where she sold pictures and videos. Unfortunately, the profile on 4Based no longer exists. I managed to get a few pictures and videos before it disappeared. If anyone knows where to find more content from her or has anything, please feel free to reply.







(I dont know if that is her real Ig but it has many pics of her)https://www.instagram.com/emilyvons?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet&igsh=ZDNlZDc0MzIxNw==
Twitter/X: https://x.com/EmilyvStrasser
She is an Austrian woman who was a contestant on the German show *The Bachelor.* After that, she created a profile on 4Based where she sold pictures and videos. Unfortunately, the profile on 4Based no longer exists. I managed to get a few pictures and videos before it disappeared. If anyone knows where to find more content from her or has anything, please feel free to reply.