Request Elizabethnyk

Haha I came right here as soon as I saw her story to see if somebody had made a thread yet😂
 
she finally brave enough to make that OF it seems, lets see how this will go
 
$27 a month!! I don't see the thinking here, 10 people may sign up at $27 but if she made it $10, 1,000 may sign up! Makes her more money and more people to send PPVs to!! Maybe its the retail background in me but seems obvious to me
 
Shocked she’s making one, I thought she and her family were FILTHY rich
 
yeah her family looks very rich but i think its more a taboo thing for her, she is always liking and commenting mati's pics on ig and tbh almost all of her stories are focused on her big tits and ass nowdays lol. looks like she wanna show off
 
Back
Top