Request Deanna Russo

i searched 2 couldnt find anytihing of her onlyfans indeed
maybe sub for 1 monthh only 6.99
 
Did anyone join? I would have if I had known she had one.
Please share anything you have. It is now lost media!
 
Thanks for all the posts, and yes, it's too bad!
But I thought it was a feet onlyfans?
 
Her OnlyFans was pretty bad. I only subbed for a month to check it out, 80% of her videos are just her watching movies or talking about her life, the other 20% is close-ups of her feet. Same thing for pictures, these are about 10% of all the pictures (screenshots of texts, random mundane stuff).
Videos:
https://mega.nz/folder/vMlRAAbL#s3X5s3KiTJLVkmwfk47f4A
Pictures:
 
Thanks so much, that's really amazing of you! Someone should compile a "Lost Media" list of celebrities that have made and then shut down their OF.
So are you saying this is all of it, and the remaining 80% was all the random mundane stuff?
There is something so bizarre to me about actresses you see on TV and movies posting fetish shots.
Like if you are a kid with a foot fetish -- something like 1 in 4 people -- and you have a crush on someone on some show you watch, it is not impossible that you can pay her directly for what 10 years ago would have been fetish porn.
That is WILD.
 
Yeah all the other videos are just her talking as if she was vlogging pretty much, wrapped in blankets. Literally nothing to see lol.
But indeed that's wild. Tbh looking at some of the videos/pictures gives me the feeling she was strapped for cash and took the easy way out.
 
I actually wrote that before fully understanding what your posted. Having looked at the MU files, it's even crazier than that.
Like you can go on YouTube and there are people who will watch a 90 minute movie just to post a 30 second scene of an actress' feet.
But now you can join an OnlyFans and watch an hour's worth of just their feet.
I agree, it doesn't seem like she wanted to be doing it, but she was a pretty good sport. And it's not as if sitting there with your feet in the camera while you watch TV is hard work.
I wonder who else does feet OF.
 
https://coomer.st/onlyfans/user/deannarusso
Someone uploaded her stuff before she quit. Didn't see any wins.
I think she was just bored & in-between acting gigs so she tried it out. Didn't make enough off her feet and didn't want to do nudes, got sick of refusing. I never saw her address why she quit OF but maybe it was an Instagram story at some point.
 
Thanks for posting that. It gives the full impression of what was going on that Hawpe was talking about.
It doesn't seem like she understood the nature of the platform and was using it like a vlog at first.
BTW, is there a way to just zip and download Coomer files instead of individually?
 
Back
Top