Request Professional Sites Croquis Cafe

hafiz310

Lurker
Joined
Mar 11, 2022
Posts
1,471
Reaction score
1
Website
I randomly stumbled upon this site, it's apparently for artists to use nude models for sketch/reference - extensive collection. If anyone has access/subscription and don't mind sharing the albums from requests (considering there are hundreds of albums)

I'm not sure if (once unlocked) the site also credits the model with their Instagram - if whoever shares can also provide it granted the link is there - it seems a lot of them are public models anyways. There are obv models you shouldn't share - Men, pregnant, w/ Baby, Obese..etc.
Based on what I'm able to see off previews - a list of models that caught my eye - Amedea, Astrid, Brynna, January, Jessa Ray, Mary, Mikym, Monique, Raven, Saturn, Silvy, Yohoi (I would imagine there are hundreds more) - a good handful may potentially have OF/Extra content as well - I will update a list of what we have
Claire Irons
January
 
Angela......

Angela-1-598b714d5aee48dca2.md.jpg


https://simpcityopen.com/threads/88139/
I have added all her pictures i have from Croquis Cafe on her page
 
You can find more of Bebe as Amy on DPAdoc's DeviantArt account. They're more explicit shots if that's what you like.
https://www.deviantart.com/dpadoc
Also quite a few shots of Chelsea Jo. Retired maybe? At least I haven't seen anything new in years. Also of the explicit variety.
And Felicia aka FeliciaTease. Oddly pretty tame shots compared to her other stuff. If you're looking for more explicit try searching for her Studio747/StudioArt747 stuff. Photographed by hubby.
https://www.deviantart.com/studioart747
https://youpic.com/studio7470
https://bentbox.co/studio747
 
Back
Top