netmend4
Lurker
- Joined
- Apr 12, 2025
- Posts
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
I'm interested in the 30000yen sub, but it's way too much to dish out solo. If anyone's maybe interested in splitting the costs hit me up in DM, and we'll see how it goes.
I've subscribed to that tier once before when she was still posting, but again it's just too much for a solo person.
Edit: I've still gotten 0 DMs, so I still urge anyone interested to hit me up and you can always back out if it ends up being too much.
I've subscribed to that tier once before when she was still posting, but again it's just too much for a solo person.
Edit: I've still gotten 0 DMs, so I still urge anyone interested to hit me up and you can always back out if it ends up being too much.







