Request Asian Filipina Chixy_30 | QueenRoyal30 | Xyren Woods

She scammed me ₱3k too 😩
That's why I went here to try my luck
And now some guy tryna sell me the whole schtick for ₱5k

These are just screenshots the seller sent me as proof
Even sent me a 3s disappearing media clip as a teaser for the 8min bj vid
Seems legit but I don't have the funds 😩
 
It was on sale for 5k. but the seller made it self-destruct video. goodluck.
 
I was able to negotiate to lessen the price to ₱3k and the seller sent me another teaser
Sadly, 3k is still a bit too much for me right now. Most I can shell out is 1k. If anyone wanna pitch in, just hmu
 
Are these OP media just screenshots too?
I appreciate this but anyone has orig vid? I don't get why some of the hoarders record a video of a vid in a phone like wtf just post the orig vid 🤦‍♂️:monkaHmm:
 
Back
Top