Request CherryAmaru

So i bought her new set and the 75$ tip that went with it for the "topless" pics she directly told me where to come. Below is her "topless". The second pic is an actual shot of her topless as to show the ridiculous comparison. Requested a refund and she blocked me. Thats fine though because I'd been on her patreon and OF and such for so long previously that I have actual topless stuff of hers that she posted to me directly and tons of other shit. I'll be posted everything here and the other forums I know of, so she doesn't scam anybody out of anymore money.

 
Feel bad for you man, this is not the first time she photoshops the fake nips under in the pixelated pictures. When I saw how "pink" they were I knew they would be fake
 
If anyone wants to help. report her for "Violating Onlyfans Terms of Service" as in the Acceptable Use Policy it states against uploading, posting, displaying, or publishing fraudulent Content. In her "Gingerbread Babe" set she advertises an image of her very very clearly actually topless in the blurred preview, the real picture has added on pasties after the fact. I can't report though because you can't report someone who has blocked you.
 
Unless that person has purchased the pov that's violating TOS, I don't think OF would step in. Maybe report to OF that you were blocked due to commenting on her false advertising
 
Back
Top