She was live trying out dancing content for first time learning from Berry videos.
Little awkward but lots of potential and she's taking suggestions from chat talking about her big tits and ass :KEKW: Hope in this world restored.
Added a proper content channel here:
("Big Booba, Big ass")
(Berry Style Dances)
bunniejin socials
twitch: twitch.tv/bunniejin
ig: instagram.com/bunniejin
Saw her live; trying out dancing content for first time and learning from Berry videos.
Starting a proper thread here since she was only under requests. (Talking Big Booba / Big ass)
I was about to download all her Twitch clips, but I could only find twitch clips from past 3 months. I think she made her old clips private or deleted them.
she recently announced that Twitch is closing for South Korea soon and she started streaming on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/@bunniejin), but not sure whether that's related or not
Seen her streaming on Twitch the other day, hopefully she'll get back into it. Someone steered her in the wrong direction about becoming a Youtuber. Anyways here's some content I found from December, 2023.