Request TikTok Instagram T H I C C Brooklyn Figley

Images I Purchased or Received in my OF Messages:

I will include these zipped in an upcoming post along with the videos I also purchased/received once the upload for that is completed.
 
Pink Sheer Bodysuit
(number of images exceeds 55 so splitting between two posts; zip for all at bottom of next post)
 
Am i right that she's done for a long time now, and that agency shorethang is just sharing old pics constantly ?
 
Yes. However she’s been blowing up my phone that she needs to make content because she needs money. It might be run her. She got really skinny and lost her body
 
Complete Brooklyn-Figley.com Site Rip - Videos
Fuck shorethang for trying to make money where she doesn't get paid. Their security is shit. Quickly got a rip of all her subscription pics and vids. (This doesn't include the "special sets" they were trying to charge b/t 20 and 90 dollars individually).
There are 80+ total vids. Here are a few to give you an idea of what's there:
Download Links:
https://bunkr.cr/a/srCiXxvn
https://gofile.io/d/iqQ60H
 
Back
Top