Request Bianca Stone

Bianca Stone - Tied Up Cock Edging CBT CEI
Submit all control over your dick. Using My sensually cruel tactics, I tie up your cock and balls to edge, torment, and tease. When I finally let you cum, you must do it in a glass and ingest every drop to earn your release from My bondage.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/9Sb6tEhQ
 
Step-Mommy Makes You Her Gay Whore
Now that you are 18, I can finally tell you about the real family business.... making men into sissy gay whores! You are not going to college, because you work for me now. You need slut training to make Mommy happy and become the perfect sissy faggot slut. I show you how to dress, suck dick, and instruct you on how to take a big cock up your ass. Get ready to be turned out by your horny, filthy, mom... I see you are getting horny from the thought of being my little slut and having me demonstrate the art of whoring to you. It's ok to stroke yourself during our training if I am making you feel turned on. However, you are not allowed to cum until I say it's ok. I control you completely now, so submit to Mommy

https://bunkr.ac/v/kUTmoFE3guNYa
 
Bianca Stone - Brainwashed To Suck Dick And Be Gay

https://bunkr.cr/f/pKag0hyBYb6gi
Study with Me, and I'll get in your head. I invite you to my dorm room to practice my new skills from psychology class. Our first quiz is on mind control! My looks and charm are too seductive for you to resist and you easily agree to having me make you my practice dummy. I put you under my spell with my pendulum necklace, and take over your mind! Soon you will be wondering why you can't stop thinking about dick and being my little fuck toy for all my boyfriends to play with after class! It's too bad you decided to go to college....your mind is ruined now by coed Bianca.
Hi! Thanks for joining me for our study session today. I just, I just enjoy
studying with somebody else, you know. Do you feel that too? I get more motivated
when I work with somebody else on our school projects, yeah. Do you like
psychology? I see you're in class. It's about time we got together. I like
I'm wondering, would you mind, since we're here, since you're here now, would you mind if I
practice some of the hypnosis we've been learning about? Yeah? You'd like that? Okay.
Why don't you get on my bed over there? Lay down. Okay, let me think. Is there
that you need to work through? Things that you want to let go of? Sort of
change your behavior a bit? Oh, you want to be more extroverted? Okay, you're too
shy? Okay, I think I can do that. All right, take a big breath. Breathe in and out.
So the professor said I could even use my necklace and you're gonna look right
here. I'm gonna move this back and forth, my little pendulum. That's right. Are you
watching it back? Take a deep breath into your body. Feel that breath go deep
into your diaphragm and release. Push out. Are you feeling your body get heavier
and heavier? I bet you can smell some of my scents on my bed. That should put you
to sleep too. You look like you're getting cozy, but don't stop watching my
pendulum with your eyes. Great. It's okay to go to sleep. In fact, the longer you
listen to my voice and the lower and softer it gets, you're gonna get
sleepier and sleepier and more and more tired. Your body is so heavy. Now when I snap my
fingers, you're gonna be put to sleep and we're gonna work on that confidence of
yours. That's right. One, two, three. There you go.
Well, you're usually the wolf howler at parties, aren't you? You're usually the
guy with their glass in their hand sipping their drink casually as they
check out girls from the corner. You see lots of pretty girls at the parties here
in this dorm, don't you? I mean, you see me around, but you don't really approach
women directly, do you? No, you just sort of ask if you want to study together, ask
if you want to hang out after class, you know, get a bite to eat, but you never
really just say to the girls you have a crush on, Hi, I think you're so beautiful.
I would really like to go on a date with you. How would you like that? Would you
like to go out with a guy like me? Well, the thing is, I've been exploring the
territory of your mind under my spell, which you thought was hypnosis, but I'm
actually going to reprogram you because you don't really want hot girls at all.
No, if you wanted them, you would have walked right up to them. What guy in
college doesn't go right up to a girl when they've had two beers in there
himself already and ask her out? No, because I know what you really want, and
I'm going to help you open up to that true desire. That's right, you want dick.
I got deep into your mind and I knew exactly what to pull out. But it's okay,
because when you become a little dick slut, for strap-ons, for fleshy dick, it
doesn't matter. You don't need to be confident, you just need to learn to
submit and take orders. Isn't that so much easier for you? Well, after this
hypnosis session, you're going to wonder, wait, I'm still not asking girls out on
dates, but I'm cruising on Grindr. You want dick so bad and you don't know why.
Well, that's okay. When I snap my fingers, you're going to wake up and then we're
going to go to class together. And you thought you were going to ask me out on
a date after, but instead, you're going to tell me you have to go right back to
your place and log on to your computer to do some work. But I know what you're
really going to do. You're going to make that profile of yours. That's right, it's
going to say, sissy, subby, slut, ready for dick. That's going to be your new tagline
in your bio, isn't it? You don't even know how these words got into your brain.
But don't worry, we have lots of study dates planned ahead of us. We still have a
whole semester to go. Are you excited? Imagine how much cum you're going to drink
from the boys on campus together. Maybe I'll even watch you. Maybe I'll even find
some guys to join us for our study session when you're put under my hypnosis
spell. I wonder if you'll even remember. I'm going to have so much fun with you.
Okay, when I snap my fingers, you're going to awake again, feeling refreshed,
feeling whole, feeling content with where you are right now, just as who you are.
But I planted a little seed inside that's going to grow and grow. One, two, three.
How did that feel? Oh, I know so much time has passed. It didn't feel like very long,
did it? You thought you just went to sleep a second ago. Well, I guess I'm doing my
homework pretty well, aren't I? I'm pretty good at this hypnosis thing. Can't wait to
tell the professor how great I am. Yeah, thanks for letting me practice on you.
Well, how about we do this again next week? Yeah, just come by my door and just
knock same time. Yeah. All right, I'll see you in class. Bye.
 
Bianca Stone - Step Mommy makes you her Gay Whore

https://bunkr.cr/f/e80XwVDPAJ1aw
Now that you are 18, I can finally tell you about the business.... making men into sissy gay whores! You are not going to college, because you work for me now. You need slut training to make Mommy happy and become the perfect sissy faggot slut. I show you how to dress, suck dick, and instruct you on how to take a big cock up your ass. Get ready to be turned out by your horny, filthy, step mom... I see you are getting horny from the thought of being my little slut and having me demonstrate the art of whoring to you. It's ok to stroke yourself during our training if I am making you feel turned on. However, you are not allowed to cum until I say it's ok. I control you completely now, so submit to Mommy.
Hi sweetie.
Why don't you have a seat in front of me here? We have something to talk about.
So, now that you are 18 years old, I can finally tell you about the real family business.
Your dad, I kicked him out. He was no good at the job.
What is this business? Well, I'm a madam, but I don't run girls. No. I run men.
It's okay. You didn't know this growing up, but now you need to know.
It explains so much to you, doesn't it? Your father, he was one of my whores.
I put him to work every night of the week and on the weekends too.
He worked hard for me until he went sour. He stole so much money from me and it took so much work to get it back and I had to cut him loose.
So anyway, I didn't recover all the money. So, I have plans for you, sweetie.
You're going to become one of mommy's little gay whores and I'm going to put you to work right away.
So, no, you're not going to college. No, you can't be with your friends every night. You need to work for mommy now.
It's exciting, isn't it, sweetie? I feel like you're finally becoming the man that I've always dreamed you would be.
You're going to work for me as long as I want and do whatever I say.
Have you ever experimented with boys at all? You haven't?
Well, you can talk to mommy, sweetie. Tell me, have you ever thought about boys in a naughty way?
Well, the people you are going to be servicing aren't boys your age. No, they're grown men.
So, to begin your whore training, you are going to learn from me how to please a man, a real man.
Somebody who wants a young twink like you, who's fresh meat, and make them do very bad things, sweetie.
First, you want to flaunt your figure and wear something nice and tight.
I'll help you get dressed. I'll show you what men like what you wear.
Next, you need to learn how to flirt.
Next, bat your eyes, look nice and pouty, and say, daddy, I want to suck your dick.
You need to be forward with these men because they want to be forward with you.
Next, you're going to get down on your knees and get to work.
Open your mouth wide, as wide as it can go.
Pull out his dick from his pants, and don't look too shocked, but look excited.
Don't out yourself as being a total fucking virgin, sweetie.
Mommy wants you to do your best. I want you to suck that dick as long and hard as you can.
Get it going deeper and deeper and deeper, down your throats.
It sounds like a lot of hard work, and it is, but you'll learn to know that the job is a lot of fun.
Mommy's going to teach you so many things about men that you never knew before.
Oh, even if you thought you still liked women, that's going to change for you the more you do the job.
You're going to become my brainwashed little cum slut. Are you ready for this?
Are you going to be a good boy for mommy and make me that money?
Wow. The thing is, some of these guys are going to want you to dress up for them, be a little more feminine, and make you their sissy bitch.
So you need to get some lingerie. I'll give you some. You can wear my lingerie to start until you can buy your own.
And you're going to put inserts into your bra so it looks like you have nice breasts, just like mommy.
And some of these guys, they're going to want to see your cleavage, and they're going to want you to tease them as their sissy bottom.
Just like I'm showing you right now. Start by rubbing your nipples for daddy.
They love it when you rub your breasts and nipples for them.
Daddy's going to want to see something else. Daddy's going to want to see your pretty pink hole.
So pull up your dress for daddy. Show off your stockings. Show off your beautiful legs.
And then you're going to show off your ass.
Bend over for daddy, my little cum dumpster bitch. Mommy wants you to do everything daddy requests.
The more you practice, the less, you know, nervous you're going to feel.
I want you to pull your panties aside and let daddy fuck your hole.
And of course, because you're my slut in training, you're going to have a nice big butt plug up there.
So before daddy can fuck your hole raw, you need to pull that butt plug out and lick it for him.
Show daddy what a nasty slut you are.
And then you're going to tease daddy. You're going to get back onto your knees.
And you're going to take out daddy's cock. And you're going to start by slowly stroking daddy's dick.
Uh huh. If you need to, you can use both hands.
Daddy might have a big, throbbing, veiny dick that needs full fucking service.
And of course, because your mommy is gay slut, you're going to work hard to be the best whore in my brothel.
I want you to take daddy's dick when it's time. You'll know when it's time.
And lick the tip. Keep getting daddy excited. Keep his cock nice and hard.
Because then daddy's going to push your head down onto that dick when he's ready and fuck your mouth raw.
So practice your deep-throating skills on this dildo I'm going to give you every night.
Why do you need to call these guys daddy? Well, maybe because the clients, I'm going to give you to one of them.
After you become the best gay whore, I'm going to put you up for auction.
But you know, I can only make money off your ass and your mouth if you do the fucking work.
So practice your deep-throating every night.
My clients are well endowed because they are looking for the boys that can take it the most.
If mommy can do it, you can fucking do it too.
It's your new homework. Instead of going to college with the other boring kids, you're going to have a much more colorful life.
Suck that dick for mommy.
Of course, there's one last step for you.
And that's fitting this dick into your pretty virgin hole.
You're going to sit on this dick and fit this entire thing into your ass.
And this is going to be your practice dick that mommy gives you.
Mommy's practiced on it. Mommy can fit this up her ass, so you will too.
I can see this is turning you on. I see you have a little boner.
Is mommy making you horny? It's okay, sweetie. You can touch yourself in front of me. I don't mind.
You know, some of these guys are going to ask you to jerk off for them.
They want to watch you. They may ask you to stroke your dick and make yourself cum.
And they're going to feed it back to you. Stick it in your mouth.
They're going to fuck your ass. They're going to put their loads deep inside of you.
I know this is getting you really horny.
Keep stroking yourself for mommy. You're going to have to get used to this.
This is your new sexuality. This is who you truly are for me.
I knew you had it in you. I always know when my boys are going to grow up to be good sluts.
Why don't you start preparing your ass for me and stick two fingers up your ass.
Massage your prostate while you stroke yourself.
So you can start imagining what it's going to feel like when my clients fuck you in the hole.
You're going to make me so much fucking money.
And if you step out of line, I'm cutting you off.
You're going to lose the best job you ever had access to, and you're never going to recover.
There's only one road for you, and that's you have to do mommy's biddings.
You're going to bring home your cash to mommy, and if you don't make it, I'm sending you back out on the street if there's not enough work for you in my house.
No excuses.
Mommy expects discipline.
You're not going to be a sloppy whore.
You're going to become the best whore for mommy.
Oh, you're going to have fun. Don't worry. Soon the work is just going to be a lifestyle for you.
Mommy takes care of you, sweetie.
Mommy will always provide.
Mommy will show you things you never thought you could experience before.
That's why you're going to show me love and gratitude for having the best mommy in the whole world.
Well...
Oh, look what time it is, sweetie.
You're going to have to start in an hour.
That's right. You start this night.
I know, but mommy's getting you so horny right now.
You love mommy's slut training, don't you?
Well, you should probably come for me.
Come on the count of three, and if you can't, I'm going to be very mad at you.
One...
Two...
Three. Come on, come for mommy.
Show me what a good slut you are.
Oh, sweetie. Oh, you made such a mess on yourself.
No, I'm not going to clean it up for you.
Uh-uh. You need to get up and clean it yourself.
And get in your sissy clothes, because you go to work tonight.
Make mommy happy.
 

50 Shades Of Dylan Ryan (2012)

jsksk71931e0365ac86d2.jpg

NAZMITE-DLY-UVELICENIY1e53ad46e2559520.jpg

Studio : Filly Films
Starring : Madison Young, Dylan Ryan, Sadie Lune, Penny Play, Beretta James, Bianca Stone
 
Back
Top