Request Patreon ASMR ASMR Cham

Could you tell me how you downloaded it? I really need this, Thank you!!!
 
Thanks for the info, I was able to finally make an account. I re-uploaded all her patreon videos since she switched from Youtube links.
Here are all the videos of 2023: https://bunkr.black/a/aGTIeTyY
and here all the 2024 videos: https://bunkr.black/a/eBupPg1M
It's a short term method that only works a few hours after Kemono get updated when lucky. It seems that each video link as a key that quickly time out so when lucky the key will still be valid right after the Kemono update. When unlucky the link will be already dead at the time of the update so you basically need to check for updates daily to get a higher chance of getting any video.
I don't really know how the link validity works but it happens many time for me that after a few downloads all the links become suddenly invalid so there might be some kind of limitation or something. Anyway you simply need to copy the link of the video (when you click on the text file from Kemono you got a bunch of links with various resolutions) and open it with VLC to watch the video and record/download it or use a dedicated software to download them directly. I'm using m3u8x but as explained earlier this method requires that you check for kemono updates at least daily and it is not guaranteed to work :/
 
Back
Top