Request Anyaa / anya401


I was thinking of buying her OF but it doesn’t seem like it’s updated too much but maybe the oil tycoons here can help with this
 

She changed her of now with no content on it probably even less then last time
 
What do you mean by scamming exactly?
Because it seems like every other OF creator labels their non-nude posts as “bare”, “fully exposed”, etc. That type of “scamming” is so common that it shouldn’t come as a surprise, especially for newer creators. It’s just a calculated risk that most take when they buy into exclusive content. Doesn’t mean that these creators will scam forever though (several examples of previous scammers righting their wrongs). I agree that they should be called out, but I don’t think they need to be completely written off as these creators will lose any incentive to actually deliver on what we want.
I, for one, have hope that all titties, big or small, will be freed, eventually. So please, don’t lose sight of the simp within.
 
You've never shared anyting and probably never bought anything, while telling others to risk money on her. :PepeClown:
 
Here’s some content bought and on her paid feed..
PS if you’re trying to lose an erection, buy her stuff by all means. Idk know why my last comment got deleted, but **BUYER BEWARE**
We agreed on an amount for a custom I wanted, spent around $300 on her and received at most a bikini tease and somewhat see-threw shirt.
When confronted, she stated it hasn't been made yet and to wait, it’s been 3 weeks nothing sent..
Asked again weeks later and she said I was being rude and to send her more tips for the content that had already been paid as an apology..
There’s a reason why she got ban from onlyfans and I clearly ignored the signs.
Ended up reporting to Fansly and it’s currently under investigation for mislead content selling.

 
I Dm'd her a while ago and asked for some really hardcore stuff. She immediately replied saying she would do it, but only at the highest tier. Scammer :PepeLaugh:
 
Here's my receipt of being refunded from her promised explicit photos . They were just bikini photos . Before I paid I asked if she was completely nude and she said yes. That's how I got refunded quickly. I never screen shot the stuff she sent as it was deleted fast from inbox.
https://postimg.cc/SnkcFhqt
 
She is a total scam trust me you won't get nipples anytime soon. I honestly think her dad is helping her with this aswell as she live streams on insta frequently with him . Kind of weird.
 
People dont get confuse by this double talk.. Meaning........
The phrase "saying she's a scam, then saying you can confirm she is willing to go on FaceTimes" suggests a contradiction that raises doubts about the person's credibility. When someone claims that an individual is scamming while simultaneously stating that they are open to video calls, it can indeed appear contradictory. This duality may lead others to question whether the offer for a FaceTime call is genuine or part of a larger scheme. The implication is that the willingness to engage in a video call could be a tactic to further deceive or manipulate, thus creating another layer of potential fraud.

IRawXhappyguy1dnnybr4scojoejoemamamamaPainterBoyflouncymilkHenzooJeepwj889blegault19Jazz0n4nony22OlivershlongnastyVisablePooderZuluXray300ShareHerNudes
 
I got scammed too, i actually wanted to give it a shot lol. I got refunded by support tho
 
Back
Top