turico8

Lurker
Joined
Mar 11, 2022
Posts
505
Reaction score
0
Here I am to revive the "Nipslips & Just Chatting streamers" thread!
This is the place to post slips of streamers who are too small to warrant an own thread.
Whenever you post content, please include the name of the streamer. This way we can easily look up if something has already been posted and it also helps people to find more content of the same streamer.
How do I download clips?
Here's how to do it easily without an extension or tool:
  1. Right click the clip
  2. Select "Inspect"
  3. Scroll up a bit in the source code until you see a link
  4. Open link in new tab
On Chrome the clip should now download automatically, on Firefox it plays it in the new tab.
In this case just right click -> save video
How do I download VODs?
Easiest way IMO is to use https://untwitch.com/
Other livestreaming platorms
If you have content like this from a different livestreaming platform, consider posting in one of the following threads instead:
 
My collection of accidental nip slips, updated with every new post I make in this forum:
https://bunkr.cr/a/cpERqyPN
Streamers I posted in the old forum that are included (for searchability):
ahallama, anastasiasamm12, arepa_princess, ayrigand, brainlessbunny, darya_eating, disimon, ditugga, dramahtic, emiwins / baeskill, emmadaphonic, evagurari, exstgrove, fitnessash, harmenny, idaasperud, iiinubs, katja_chy, kosherkorean, l_little_dark_witch, medsdiller, lilsignz, palexiarey, ping_timeout, serenaelis_, sobom_, sophieforfun, taliyaahh, that_stonerchick, tinytaytay, zdiabela, zuliethquiroga
jordybbyxo gets an own link because it's too much:
https://mega.nz/folder/buwAwJzS#tHECd5bVGnl7p9mBD5CiZA
 
Reposting everything I posted on the other forum in a single post here.
Also since this is first page and people might read it, here are some recommendations I have about posting in this thread:
Avoid posting directly links to really small streamers here, especially if they are live. The other forum got really big and so did the original thread, so anyone posted there would immediately get +20~30 viewers on twitch and that would give them a lot of visibility and in turn get the channels banned because people would report them. If someone doing this kind of content gets banned, it is one less channel to be posted here with more content in the future.
Do not post twitch clips here. If you see something, clip it, use a website like https://clip.ninja/ and remove your twitch clip. Again like the above, if you leave twitch clips with this kind of content on the twitch channels they will eventually get banned because of it, and banned = less content to post here.
I have a lot more content than this, if things keep going in a good direction here I feel like people I post here don't get immediately banned, I might post many more clips. In the last thread felt like it was a bad place to share anything since a lot of channels posted there would get banned minutes after because people can't take small necessary steps to prevent the channels from being banned.
That is also why I don't post the channels in my posts, if you know who they are that is great for you, if you don't why do you care? I'm here to share/see some content, not to look for random people to follow on twitch.









 
All my subs from ES all these gofiles should work and most steamers are still not or have been unbanned
beachbunnie420
MOD EDIT: dead gofile removed
silklacey
MOD EDIT: dead gofile removed
NatiLouminous
MOD EDIT: dead gofile removed
polerinaa69
MOD EDIT: dead gofile removed
kat69itxx
MOD EDIT: dead gofile removed
sapphire_venom
MOD EDIT: dead gofile removed
FreyaSakuraXx
MOD EDIT: dead gofile removed
Melheesi
MOD EDIT: dead gofile removed
mizviolet / jessicaalishaaa
MOD EDIT: dead gofile removed
Kekelure
https://gofile.io/d/6HRN65
highhanna
MOD EDIT: dead gofile removed
rrrushh
MOD EDIT: dead gofile removed
jfairney
MOD EDIT: dead gofile removed
Ela725
MOD EDIT: dead gofile removed
JassieJava
MOD EDIT: dead gofile removed
My_1st_Kill
MOD EDIT: dead gofile removed
BinkaMars
MOD EDIT: dead gofile removed
jasminchannel
MOD EDIT: dead gofile removed
 
Back
Top